Outfitted with a sealed, waterproof housing and our PowerTap Technology, the redesigned Storm features 250 lumens of power with both red and green night vision modes.
The Storm features a bright, precise beam for after-dark route-finding, as well as proximity, strobe, dimming and red night vision modes to accommodate any lighting needs. An intuitive lock mode also keeps the light from accidentally turning on when stored in your pack or pocket.
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit up to 250 lumens on max setting
- PowerTap technology allows fast & simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in distance or proximity modes
- Red and Green SinglePower LEDs for night-vision modes have dimming and strobe settings, and activate without cycling through white mode
- Regulated for consistent lighting, heatsink warms battery to preserve life
- Sleek, low profile design uses four (4) AAA batteries and three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, night vision & lock mode
- Fully dust and waterproof with a sealed housing and latch opening
- IPX7: Waterproof - Best for saltwater and extremely wet environments. Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion!
Lumens : 250
Weight With Batteries : 110g
Max Distances (highest setting): QuadPower LED 70m / SinglePower LED 10m
Max Burn Time (lowest setting) : QuadPower LED 200hr / SinglePower LED 80hr
IPX Rating : 7
LED Type : 1 QuadPower, 1 DoublePower, 2 SinglePower
Batteries : 4 AAA (included)